AUTOPILOT FLIPPING, LLC Terms Of Enrollment
Thank you for choosing Autopilot Flipping, LLC to help you start with your Real Estate Investing journey.
THIS AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”), is entered into on the date of purchase and between Autopilot Flipping, LLC (“The Company”) a South Carolina Limited Liability Company, with a mailing address PO BOX 40727 North Charleston SC 29413, and;
the purchaser client (“Client”) (collectively, the “Parties”).
The product (Autopilot Flipping 101 Coaching Program) is what the Client is signing up for. The Client and The Company agree as follows:
- The Program.
The program “the company” will provide to “the client” access to the items listed below for 120 Days:
- Lifetime access to on demand training materials for as long as the Autopilot Flipping Coaching Program is in existence.
- The company will provide the client with access to these videos at no additional charge to the client.
- This agreement shall also include access to future updates made to the current program the client is enrolling in.
- 120 day access to Accountability Coaching Calls
- 120 day access to Access to Facebook Group
- Client Requirements.
Client agrees to the following terms:
- Follow the program as suggested.
- Follow mentors guidance and abide by schedules.
- No negativity allowed in group.
- Client agrees not to “lend” their username or password to ANYONE as access will be granted to them alone!
- Client agrees not to record or download any of the material.
- Client agrees not to sell any of the material provided in the program.
- Client agrees that the violation of any of the above requirements may result in him/her failure, the termination of agreement.
- Payment and Cancellation.
If Participant’s credit card or debit card is “declined”, Autopilot Flipping, LLC may attempt to claim funds from such credit or debit card up to two (2) more times or as necessary. If Autopilot Flipping, LLC is unable to obtain the applicable funds, Participant will be suspended from the Program until such funds are received. All sales are final.
See attached invoice and payment schedule if applicable.
- Ownership of Materials.
The Company shall retain the creative rights to all original materials, data and similar items, produced by The Company hereunder in connection with the Services under this agreement. All services and software used by The Company shall at all times be the sole property of The Company and under no circumstances shall Client have any interest in or rights to the title to such materials, or software. Client acknowledges that The Company may use and modify existing materials for Client’s benefit and that Client holds no rights to such materials.
- Proprietary Information and Use of Materials.
- Except as provided elsewhere in this Agreement, all information disclosed by one Party to the other Party, shall be deemed to be confidential and proprietary (“Proprietary Information”). Such Proprietary Information includes, without limitation, information regarding marketing, sales programs, sales volume, sales conversion rates, sales methods and processes, sales proposals, products, services, vendors, customer lists, training manuals, sales scripts, telemarketing scripts, names of investors, and customer information, operating procedures, pricing policies, strategic plans, intellectual property, information about a Party’s employees and other confidential or Proprietary Information belonging to or related to a Party’s affairs. The receiving Party acknowledges and agrees that in any proceeding to enforce this Agreement it will be presumed that the Proprietary Information constitutes protectable trade secrets, and that the receiving Party will bear the burden of proving that any portion of the Proprietary Information was publicly or rightfully known and disclosed by the receiving Party. The Parties, their employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and assigns agree to hold all Proprietary Information, regardless of when or how disclosed, in strict confidence and with not less than the same degree of care that they provide for their own confidential and proprietary information. The Parties warrant and represent that the degree of care contemplated herein is adequate and the Parties will take any and all steps reasonably necessary to preserve such Proprietary Information.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall prohibit or limit the receiving Party’s use of information that can be demonstrated as: (a) previously known to the receiving Party, (b) independently developed by the receiving Party, (c) acquired from a third party not under similar nondisclosure obligations to the disclosing Party, or (d) acquired through the public domain through no breach by the receiving Party of this Agreement.
- License. Client grants The Company a limited, nontransferable, nonexclusive license to copy, use, store, set up, publicly display, publicly perform and transmit any trade names, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, content, text, images, software, functionality, page and other design and layout, media and other materials therein and solely in connection with creation of the Campaign and direct response marketing in accordance with this Agreement. Other than as specifically provided herein, the Parties, their employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and assigns, shall make no disclosure of any Proprietary Information without the express written consent of the other Party. In addition, neither Party shall use the Proprietary Information for any purpose other than purposes related to their business relationship as laid out in this Agreement. In the event that the receiving Party is required by applicable law, rule, regulation or lawful order or ruling of any court, government agency or regulatory commission to disclose any Proprietary Information, the receiving Party understands that the disclosing Party may desire to seek an appropriate protective order or take steps to protect the confidentiality of such Proprietary Information. Consequently, the receiving Party agrees that it will provide the disclosing Party with prompt notice of such request(s).
- Portfolio Release of communications with Client, and Clients reported results. Client agrees that The Company has the right to use Clients results and materials created pursuant to this Agreement which may include but not limited to images, video recordings, and audio recordings of client, client communications through phone, direct message, instant message, text, SMS and MMS, zoom, and Facebook live, for The Company’s portfolio, samples, self-promotion including advertising for The Company’s business including without limitation email, text, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or any other social media platform. In the event Client wishes to exclude some specific materials from the release under this paragraph, or to limit the time period of such release, The Company and Client may agree in writing to such limitation.
- Remedies. The Parties acknowledge that the Proprietary Information exchanged is valuable and unique and that disclosure in breach of this Agreement will result in irreparable injury to the adversely affected Party, for which monetary damages, on their own, would be inadequate. Accordingly, the Parties agree the adversely affected Party shall have the right to seek an immediate injunction enjoining any such breach or threatened breach of the Agreement.
- Additional Services.
All services outside the scope of this Agreement that are requested by the Client and which The Company agrees to perform will be billed at a rate of [$250] per hour. Client will be notified and must approve in writing (email is sufficient) additional services before they will be performed, although The Company may not necessarily be able to inform Client in advance of the total cost of such additional services. Client will also be given opportunity to purchase additional services at package rates, when deemed appropriate by The Company.
- Limitation of Liability.
The Company shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages, or for any loss of profits or business interruptions caused or alleged to have been caused by the performance or nonperformance of the Services. Client agrees that, in the event The Company is determined to be liable for any such loss, Client's sole remedy against The Company is limited to a refund of payments
made by Client for said Services, less Companies expenses paid to subcontractors or to third parties. The Company is not responsible for errors which result from faulty or incomplete information supplied to The Company by Client. Client also agrees to not seek damages in excess of the contractually agreed upon limitations directly or indirectly through suits by or against other parties. The Company shall not be liable to Client for any costs, damages or delays due to causes beyond its control, expressly including without limitation, unknown site characteristics; changes in policies, changes in terms of services.
- No Class Actions.
You agree that you will only be permitted to bring claims against Autopilot flipping, LLC on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding. Unless both you and we agree otherwise, the dispute resolution decider (e.g., judge or arbitrator) of any such claim may not consolidate or join more than one person’s or party’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative, or class proceeding. In addition, such dispute resolution decider may award relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that party's individual claim(s). Any relief awarded cannot affect other Users.
- Better than money back guarantee.
If you don’t get your first flip in 90 days we will work with you until you do!
Approval will be granted on a case-by-case basis at the Company’s sole discretion based on the completion of the following requirements in order to be approved for a maximum of 1 (one) 90-day extension of time in the program beyond the 90-day initial term. Any additional time granted beyond this one time 90 extension must be approved in writing by the Company at its sole discretion.
- Client must complete 100% of the program, show up on 20/24
coaching calls over the 90-day period.
- Ask at least 1 (one) question on each coaching call.
- Launch and implement the organic marketing strategy as directed in the program. D. Launch and fully implement at least 1 (one) paid marketing campaign as directed in the program.
- Complete all worksheets and turn them into the Company.
- Turn on the camera while using zoom calls for engagement.
- Pick your market and run at least 100 properties in the first 90 days.
- Make at least 50 Offers in the first 120 days.
- Reach out to 5-10 agents every week.
The Company does not warrant any specific level of performance or results. Example of results obtained for other clients of The Company may be used as a marketing tool and shown to Client for demonstrative purposes only and should not be construed by Client as indicating any promised results or level of results. All sales are final.
Client agrees the communication is to be via Facebook only, the page to be used is:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/autopilotflipping101. If the Client wishes to speak on the phone, the Client should request a call emailing to [email protected]. The Company’s office hours are 9am-5pm Pacific. The Company typically responds to messages within 24-48 hours excluding weekends and standard public holidays.
- Entire Agreement.
This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive Agreement of the Parties. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by each of the Parties.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be fully severable, and this Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part of this Agreement, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
The headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to limit or construe the contents of this Agreement.
- Interpretation and Enforcement.
The parties understand and agree that the construction and interpretation of this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina. In the event that either party must initiate legal action to enforce this Agreement, the Parties agree that the proper venue for such action shall be the courts of the State of South Carolina.
By purchasing, the Client hereby understand and agree to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.